rinduNya koRang semua :(


hey , " I MISS U " ..
that's what i feel juz now !..
i really MISS my frens time skolah dulu ...
bwh2 ni la gmbr2 nye :

1stly , opcoz i really2 miss this bear ...
i still keep it my dear BFF ..
thanks coz u give me bear yg i bg nma " CUTIE FOODIE " ..
thankz a lot DEAR !!!

2nd is i miss them so so much ...
r u still remember me , friends ???
i hope u all still remember me k ...
n thankz coz wat video 4 kelas kita ni ..
" 2010 !!! MEMORIES TO KEEP - 5 SCIENCE 1 "
LOVE U !!!
video : KLIK SINI 

lastly , my ex-class 4 CIVIL 1 at TI PENANG ...
sometimes i miss them even i juz duk 2 bln je kt sana ..
hmm , x salah kn sya ltk pics ni kwn2 ???
i hope u know who i am , k !!!



that's all 4 dis post from me ..
take a look !
" FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDING "

YG IKHLAS : fateeeeeeens :

daH baCe ? SuKe x ? LIKE + k0meN la seKaLi ^__^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

| bebudak comey n cute |

iklan sebentar :)